NESTLED ON LAKE WEYBA
Auction Location: ON-SITE
Set on 724sqm, Lake Weyba is the perfect balance between town living on the water’s edge and the feeling of living on acreage. Located only a 6-minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 9-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park.
Walk straight across the road with kitesurf in hand, kayak or paddle board, 183 Lake Weyba Drive offers the feeling of acreage along the waterfront. Elevated from the street with a northeast aspect directly opposite Lake Weyba. This gorgeous Queenslander is loaded with character and appeal and offers a relaxed vibe with peace and tranquility.
Upon entry through the front gate, you are greeted by an established lush tropical garden and resort style feel. Leading up the small set of stairs are the outdoor alfresco areas, both outdoor and undercover to escape and unwind, the perfect place to enjoy sundowners, read or entertain.
Once inside, there is the open plan kitchen living and dining, with large stacker opening doors that flow out to the undercover area. Features include 3 bedrooms, the master with en-suite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, both with ceiling fans, are serviced by a central bathroom. Backing onto a nature reserve this charming home offers plenty of extra off-street parking. A separate studio/office, is perfect for those who love to work from home, require excess storage, etc.
• High set Queenslander, approx. 18 years of age
• Block foundations, cladding, aluminium roof
• Total land area is 724m2
• High ceilings throughout
• Tile floors throughout – carpet in bedrooms
• Aluminum framed doors and windows with a combination of stacking sliders, and louvers
• Lounge, dining and kitchen opening out to the outdoor undercover deck entertaining area
• Central kitchen with Belling gas cooktop and Kleenmaid pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms serviced by a main bathroom
• Ceiling fans in the living areas and 3 bedrooms
• Two reverse cycle split system aircons, living room and master bedroom
• Third bedroom has a built-in office desk
• Double carport and separate studio/shed with 3 phase power
• Backing onto park reserve
Council Rates: $2304.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $998.00 p.a. approx.
AUCTION 29th August 2022 @ 3.00pm
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.