PERFECT NORTH FACING FAMILY HOME
One will be immediately impressed with the large open plan design, this beautifully presented home offers a relaxed vibe with superb indoor/outdoor flow and spacious living spaces. The generous kitchen with breakfast bar, tiled living and dining spill out to the large alfresco terrace which overlooks the sparkling in ground pool and is surrounded by beautiful established landscaped gardens.
This stunning family home not only offers a fabulous floor plan and a great quality build, but it also offers an abundance of natural light and a great feel. There are 4 generous bedrooms with quality carpet, the superior master suite with en-suite, his and hers vanity and walk-in robe is separate from the other three bedrooms. The three guest bedrooms are all serviced by the main bathroom and feature built-in robes, ceiling fans and are spacious in size.
Other features include a separate media room, reverse cycle split systems, a double garage with roof loft storage and rear roller door opening out to the back yard, water tank and solar.
For those looking for the perfect entertainer, 165 The Avenue ticks all the boxes. Located 15-minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 20-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to local primary and secondary schools, parks, near by local shopping Centre and cafes. Golf course and stunning beaches are only a few minutes’ drive away.
This home will suit most buyers, easy care and low maintenance, The Avenue is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and open spaces, this home is perfect, inspections will not disappoint.
• Quality low set rendered brick home with colourbond roof
• Home built in 2009 approx. on 703m2 of land
• Large Caesar Stone Island bench with breakfast bar, walk in pantry and quality appliances
• Separate media room
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with double basins, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
• Three guest bedrooms, with robes and ceiling fans
• Central bathroom with separate toilet and laundry.
• Sliding doors off the living, dining and kitchen area to undercover entertaining, overlooking the pool
• Salt water/chlorinated in-ground pool with lighting
• Split system air conditioning in open plan living area
• Aluminum plantation shutters throughout
• 6.6Kw of solar
• Generous loft storage with pull down stairs in garage
• Large double garage with automatic door and rear roller door
• Beautiful, landscaped gardens with irrigation system, garden lighting and fully fenced secure yard
• Quiet location, easy flat walk around Peregian Springs many walkways and parks
• Short 20min drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $1,940.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $1000 per week approx.