PRIVACY AND POSITION
Located in the highly sought after Noosaville precinct, 1/6 Ketch Place is tucked away in a quiet court, abutting a park reserve. This duplex exudes subtle sophistication with a well laid out floor plan and quality appointments throughout. The modern kitchen is well equipped with ample cupboards and breakfast bar. There is a feeling of integration, placing focus on the generous living area. Crisp fresh lines combined with high ceilings, soft colour palate and timber staircase complement the décor and add to the warmth and depth of the home.
A flat level 800m walk to the ever-popular Gympie Terrace riverside hub offering chic cafe’s, buzzing bar scene and boutique shopping. Alternatively, a 10-minute walk to the Noosa Village Shopping Centre and a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and National Park.
Set over two levels, the ground floor features open plan kitchen and living flowing seamlessly out to the alfresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground pool. There is also a separate guest powder room, under stair storage room, laundry with external access, high ceilings, air-conditioning and internal access to the garage.
The upper-level features include, a sitting/landing area, three generous bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite, built-in robes, and opens out to a private balcony. There are 2 other bedrooms, both serviced by the main bathroom. This exceptional townhouse has plenty to offer, a feeling of space and warmth, an abundance of natural light and inspections are a must.
• Quality duplex, cul-de-sac location
• Construction is concrete block rendered with tiled roof
• Tiles and carpet on the ground floor, carpeted on the upper level with timber staircase
• Spacious open plan living, sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco overlooking the pool
• Kitchen with laminate benchtop, 600mm cooktop, 600mm oven, and dishwasher
• Powder room on the ground floor
• Separate laundry with storage
• Ceiling fans through dining and living area plus split system air conditioner
• Two guest bedrooms on upper level with air conditioners, ceiling fans and robes
• Upper-level master bedroom with air conditioner, ceiling fan, robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Central bathroom with bath on upper level
• Solar 1.6kw – 7 panels
• Single garage with internal access plus carport
• Pool – chlorinated salt water
• Compliant smoke alarms
• Private secure landscaped gardens with irrigation system and compost bin
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
• 5-minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach
Council Rates: $1706.00 p.a. approx.
Rental Return: $900.00 per week approx.
Body Corporate insurance for 1/6 Ketch Pl, approx. $1,130.00 per annum