NORTH FACING PRIVATE OASIS
Auction Location: ON-SITE
Set over one level, with an appealing north aspect, 5 Mizzen Court is located in a cul de sac in the ever-popular Noosa Waters Estate in Noosaville. There is a welcoming feeling of space and warmth, generous living areas, high pitched ceiling in the main living room and an abundance of natural light.
The main living area which features stunning French doors open out to both the deck area and sparkling pool, plus the large outdoor undercover entertaining area, all of which are surrounded by beautiful established landscaped gardens that light up spectacularly at night. There is seamless indoor/outdoor flow and there are numerous areas to escape, relax and unwind.
The galley style kitchen, featuring stone benchtop with breakfast bar opens out to the dining room/second living area and has timber bi-fold doors that open out to the entertaining area. There are 3 generous bedrooms, the master with en-suite and built-in robes, plus two guest bedrooms which are serviced by the main bathroom. All bedrooms and living areas offer ceiling fans and reverse cycle aircon.
There is a separate study with built in desks, cupboards and draws. Other features include a double garage, 5kw of solar, 2000lt water tank, full irrigation system, garden lighting and ADT security, plus loft access with stairs into the ceiling of the garage.
For those looking for style and panache, 5 Mizzen Court ticks all the boxes. Located a 4-minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 10-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park.
This home will suit most buyers, easy care and low maintenance, Mizzen Court is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and for those who love to entertain, this home is perfect.
• Quality low-set home cul de sac location
• Construction – brick and tile roof, insulated
• Total land area is 660m2
• Tile floors throughout – carpet in bedrooms
• Combination of aluminium framed sliding doors, windows, louvres and French doors
• Combination of white plantation shutters and roller blinds
• Spacious open plan living with pitched ceiling, and French doors opening out to the deck and pool
• Bose speakers for surround sound in main living room
• Separate lounge /dining area
• Galley style kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop, Fisher & Paykel oven, grill and 5 burner gas cooktop, Blanco microwave and Miele dishwasher
• Three bedrooms, master with ensuite, generous shower, built-ins, heated towel rail, stone benchtop, reverse cycle split system and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with stone benchtop, separate shower, and bathtub
• Separate office with built-in desks and cupboards
• All living areas, and bedrooms, plus office offer ceiling fans and a reverse cycle split system in every room (6 air con units)
• Security screens on some doors and windows
• Large covered outdoor deck area for entertaining with an electric blind and 2 manual blinds
• 8m x 4m in ground pool
• Fully landscaped with full irrigation system, outside garden lighting and water feature
• Double garage, loft access with stairs into ceiling.
• 5kw solar, 2000lt water tank, ADT security system
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
Council Rates: $2376.24 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1600.00 p.a. approx.
AUCTION 30th August 2022 @ 3.00pm
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.