Auction Location: ON-SITE
Modern style, an impressive renovation and unbeatable urban location, highlight the appeal of this luxe home delivering the ultimate low maintenance lifestyle with easy access to everything Noosa has to enjoy.
The modern interior evokes a sense of style and warmth and provides an outstanding family lifestyle opportunity with its flexible floorplan, quality features throughout and impressive indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces. Beautifully appointed interior boasts four bedrooms, three with built ins, master with ensuite and walk in robe, main family bathroom, elegant formal lounge, and dining through to the vast open plan kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen is the hub of entertaining, with quality appliances, stone bench tops and servery window, it is the ultimate spot to gather with family and friends. Multiple sets of sliders open to the relaxed alfresco undercover area which overlooks the sparkling in ground pool and is surrounded by established landscaped gardens, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. There is a separate fifth bedroom/studio with ensuite. This could also be utilised for a home business.
Ducted air conditioning features throughout the home plus two split system air conditioners. Other features include solar electricity and hot water, landscaped gardens, and fire pit area. There is a double garage with automatic doors, plus extra off-street parking.
For those looking for luxe coastal living combined with the privacy of a bushland setting, this home ticks all the boxes. A short 10-minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 15-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park. This home will suit most buyers, easy care and low maintenance, Doolan Court is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and for those who love to entertain, this home is perfect.
• Quality low-set home, construction brick veneer with tile roof
• Built in 1995
• Private 700m2 corner block adjacent to a nature reserve
• Multiple open plan areas including kitchen, dining, and living
• Kitchen with new stone bench tops, Bosch 600mm oven and cooktop, Smeg dishwasher
• New kitchen cabinet doors, gas strut servery window and breakfast bench seating
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Three double guest bedrooms, all with robes, ceiling fans and serviced by central bathroom
• Separate 5th bedroom/studio with ensuite and ceiling fan
• Tiled floors, carpeted bedrooms, and plantation shutters throughout
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning/heating and ceiling fans throughout
• Two split system air conditioners in master bedroom and kitchen/dining area
• Large covered outdoor Northeast facing tiled entertaining area
• Solar electricity and solar hot water
• Inground newly resurfaced pool with spa
• Double garage with automatic door and new Epoxy floor, driveway newly cover-creted
• Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens and fire pit area
• All new lighting throughout
• Compliant smoke alarms and safety switch in place
• Quiet location, short 10min drive to Gympie Terraces boutique shops, cafes & restaurants
• Short 15min drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Rental: $1000 per week approx.
Council Rates: $2,142 p.a. approx.
AUCTION Saturday 9th July @ 10.00am
Angela Wood 0407 147 521
Sam Plummer 0412 585 494
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.