NORTH FACING APARTMENT ON A GRAND SCALE
‘Elandra’ is one of Noosa Heads exquisitely maintained 15 boutique apartments with an enviable north facing aspect. Nestled at the top of the escarpment, this Stephen Kidd designed apartment offers generous living on a grand scale, with generous use of travertine throughout, high VJ ceilings, sliding stacker doors, and use of glass throughout. This contemporary third floor apartment located at the northern end of the building exudes style, class, and sophistication at every turn, and is the perfect lock up and leave residence.
The expansive open plan kitchen and living spill out to a large undercover outdoor entertaining terrace through glass sliding stacker doors. The stunning views out to the tree canopy with filtered river and ocean views provides the perfect backdrop. The outdoor terrace offers a built-in kitchen with BBQ and wok burner and is the perfect spot to relax, unwind or entertain family and friends, with privacy and tranquillity assured.
The smart, well equipped kitchen features include Caesar stone benches with waterfall edges, Miele appliances throughout, butler’s pantry and breakfast bar. Apartment 11 offers 3 generous bedrooms, the luxurious master suite is located on the north side, with floor to ceiling travertine tiles, his and hers vanity, substantial built-in robes and a separate bath with tree top views.
There is a media/library room with concertina doors located off the main living room.
At the southern end of the home-sized apartment are a further two ensuited bedrooms both with their own sliding door access to the balcony and look back across manicured gardens and the impeccably maintained resort style pool.
With full security access via audio / visual intercom and double gated basement parking, Elandra’s 15 apartments are serviced by lifts, each with individual floor access. The lift foyer on Level 3 services only two apartments, ensuring quiet enjoyment and privacy. There are two basement car parks plus a large storage room at the rear. Spectacular resident only communal facilities include heated lap pool, fully equipped gymnasium, barbeque and outdoor lounge area and pavilion in manicured subtropical surrounds. Should you need to go out it is a short, flat walk to the amenity of Noosa Junction with Main Beach and Hastings Street just over Noosa Hill.
11/6 Serenity Cl, Noosa Heads
• Stephen Kidd designed luxury apartment
• Gated front entrance with audio/visual intercom, security access to the apartment
• Construction is concrete block rendered with a Colourbond roof
• Travertine flooring throughout, including bathrooms, powder room and laundry, carpeted bedrooms
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining, full banks of sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco terrace
• Caesar stone benchtop in kitchen, Miele 5 burner gas cooktop, Miele electric oven, Miele convection oven, Miele dishwasher and Fisher Paykel double door fridge. Separate Butler’s pantry and abundance of cupboard space.
• Separate media room
• Master bedroom features walk through robe, lavish ensuite and private undercover balcony with spa bath
• Large undercover outdoor entertaining area located on the North side, with the continuation of Travertine tiling and built in BBQ
• Ceiling fans throughout, including outdoor areas and zoned Cbus system, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Second and third bedrooms are ensuited, one with walk in robe and both have direct access to the rear Southern balcony, overlooking the pool
• Audio/visual intercom plus gated vehicle entry
• Secure tandem undercover parking, plus generous exclusive storage area, with internal secure access directly to the apartment
• Private secure grounds with tropical landscaped gardens, outdoor kitchen with BBQ facilities, in-house gymnasium, and pool with spa
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junction, shops & restaurants
• 3-minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach
• Ducted vacuum aid
Council Rates: $2500.00 per annum approx.
Rental Return: $2000.00 per week approx.
Body Corporate approx. $17,000 per annum
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.