Prime Position + Potential – Short Stroll to Noosa Junction
With a sunny elevated position in the heart of Noosa Heads, this very tidy home is the perfect opportunity to buy into one of Noosa’s very tightly held and sought after area’s. It consists of 3 generously sized bedrooms, plus a 4th guest room or home office and two spacious living areas. The kitchen is generous in size, bathed in natural light and overlooks the yard and fully covered outdoor entertaining area.
The master suite is located at the front of the home with a modern renovated en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. Other features include a separate dining room, built-in bar area, full sized laundry, fully fenced yards and a double lock up garage with rear access.
This property is an ideal family home, it is also an amazing opportunity to remodel and add value in this high demand location. No matter what your investment aims may be, 21 Safari Street should tick a lot of boxes.
Perfectly located within easy walking distance to the Noosa Junction shopping precinct and just 1.9km to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach.
– 607sqm block
– Split level home
– Rendered brick veneer exterior, colourbond roof
– 3 generous bedrooms + study/4th bedroom, 2 bathrooms
– Open plan kitchen and formal dining area
– Two living areas with high raked ceilings
– Skylights for enhanced natural light
– Built in bar or optional second office
– Spacious master, walk in robe, renovated ensuite
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Large laundry
– Air conditioning
– Low maintenance gardens
– Electric hot water system
– Double lock up garage
– 700 metres to Noosa Junction shopping
– 1.9km to Hastings Street and Main Beach