Price Position Potential
This solid brick home built on a large 834m2 block in central Noosa Heads, offers incredible opportunities for anyone looking to buy into the Noosa market, land bank, renovate or build your dream home, the possibilities are endless.
Elevated at the top of the street, with a north aspect and only a 5-minute walk to Noosa Junction’s bustling café and wine bar scene, boutique shopping and public transport.
Set over one level, this fabulous home offers a large, tiled living area complete with high raked ceilings and an open fireplace. There are 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and a walk-in robe, with a reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan. The other 2 guest bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes are serviced by a central bathroom.
You will love walking through the paved path that winds through the landscaped gardens.
The stand-alone tandem lock up garage can be used as workshop or studio offering peace and privacy.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity.
• 834sqm block
• Single level home, approx. 30 years of age
• Brick construction with colourbond roof
• Colonial style design
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Large living room with high pitched ceilings and open fireplace
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Tiled living and dining areas, carpeted bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living area
• 3 split cycle air-conditioners, one in the living area, master bedroom and guest bedroom
• Wrap around verandahs all sides of the house
• Convenient location only minutes’ walk to Noosa Junction
• Handy to schools, shops and transport
• Two car accommodation one includes single lock up garage/workshop
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants or Farmers Markets
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $2148.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1425.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $800 per week approx.