SINGLE LEVEL DUPLEX IN NOOSAVLLE
A rare opportunity to secure this single level duplex in the highly sought-after location of Noosaville. Incredibly private, 2/63 Bluefin Court is conveniently located to Gympie Terrace and the Noosa River, offering an abundance of cafes, wine bars and restaurants. Enjoy a meandering stroll along the river foreshores watching the boats pass you by or take a picnic and utilize the BBQ facilities that are sprinkled along the riverbank and enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
Upon entry through the front gate and front door, the living area and kitchen is open plan in design. There are 3 bedrooms, the master with en-suite and built-in robes, has sliding door access to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
The other 2 guest bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, all bedrooms have ceiling fans and robes. There is a private covered internal courtyard perfect for entertaining, plus a small garden area for those who love to potter. There is a single garage with automatic door and side access for another, vehicle, boat, trailer, etc.
Single level units are a rare find, and for those who wish to value add, or make their mark, you won’t be disappointed.
Bluefin Court is a flat level 800m walk to the ever-popular Gympie Terrace riverside hub offering chic cafe’s, buzzing bar scene and boutique shopping. Alternatively, a 10-minute walk to the Noosa Village Shopping Centre and a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and National Park.
• Brick Duplex with tiled roof
• Potential to renovate and value add
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Courtyard off living area
• Master bedroom with ensuite, robes and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Two bedrooms, with ceiling fans and robes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main open living area, plus ceiling fan
• 1 car garage with automatic door and a second car parking space
• Fully fenced yard
• Quiet location, easy walk to Gympie Terraces restaurants and cafes
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Current Market Rental return $800 per week approx.
Current weekly rent paid $465 with lease expiry 24th November 2022
Council Rates: $2014 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $1400 per annum approx.
Body Corporate/Insurance $4487.25 per annum approx.