STYLE AND SOPHISTICATION AT IT’S BEST
Located in the highly sought after Noosaville precinct, tucked away in a quiet court, this duplex offers a well laid out floor plan, an abundance of natural light and seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors.
Offering stylish living over two levels, the ground floor upon entry flows through to the outdoors with a stunning green landscaped backdrop and sparkling inground pool.
Featuring open plan kitchen and living, the modern kitchen is well equipped with granite benches, plenty of preparation space, ample cupboards and breakfast bar. There is a feeling of integration, placing focus on the generous living area. Crisp fresh lines combined with high ceilings, soft color palate and timber staircase complement the décor and add to the warmth and depth of the home.
There is a separate guest powder room, under stair storage room, air-conditioning and internal access to the double garage through the laundry.
The upper-level features include, two generous guest bedrooms situated away from the master bedroom and a spacious, light filled bathroom. The generous master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe also, opens out to a private balcony, ideal for lounging, reading, even a home office.
1/45 Bluefin Court is a flat level 800m walk to the ever-popular Gympie Terrace riverside hub offering chic cafe’s, buzzing bar scene and boutique shopping. Alternatively, a 10-minute walk to the Noosa Village Shopping Centre and a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and National Park.
This exceptional townhouse has plenty to offer, and inspections are a must.
• Quality duplex with security gated entry
• Construction is concrete block rendered with a tiled roof
• Intercom system
• Tiled flooring on the ground floor, carpeted on the upper level and all bedrooms
• Spacious open plan living, sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco terrace
• Plantation shutters on all bedrooms windows
• Granite benchtop in kitchen, Bosch cooktop, oven, and microwave, Asko dishwasher
• Separate powder room for guests on the ground floor
• Large under stair storage room
• Outdoor entertaining area with undercover sitting area and saltwater pool
• Ceiling fans in the living area and bedrooms, reverse cycle split system on ground floor, master bedroom and second bedroom
• Upper-level void that could be converted to second lounge area
• 2 guest bedrooms with built in robes and a separate guest bathroom
• Luxurious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, reverse cycle split system and private closed in balcony
• Double garage with internal access to the laundry
• Private secure landscaped gardens with automated sprinkler system at the rear of property
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
• 5 minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach
Council Rates: $1900.00 p.a. approx.
Rental Return: $1100.00 -$1200 .00per week approx.
Body Corporate insurance only approx. $3900.00 per annum