Modern Elegance combined with Dual Living
Thoughtful design and a prime location combine to create the ultimate luxe family home. Only 8 years old, and built to a high standard, this modern, single level family home, comprises of expansive open plan living, kitchen and dining, with a neutral colour palette throughout. Plus, walking distance to Noosa Junction, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
An entertainer’s dream, the large decked alfresco area will accommodate the largest of gatherings. The generous master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. There are three guest bedrooms two with walk in robes, serviced by a central bathroom. Additional accommodation is located within a separate studio/5th bedroom, just meters from the main residence. Complete with full bathroom, it is perfect as a teenager’s retreat, for elderly family members or guest accommodation. The home is surrounded by beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, with more than enough room to add pool if desired. The 3-car garage is impressive with added storage and a workshop area.
10 Sleepy Hollow Dr, Noosa Heads is a 10-minute walk to Noosa’s famous Farmers Markets and a 5-minute walk to Weyba Creek where you can drop your crab pot in, or your canoe and meander the foreshores of the river estuary. This home is perfect for those looking for modern dual living, privacy and nature. Located 4 minutes’ drive to Noosa Junction’s bustling café, wine bar scene and boutique shopping and a 7-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings, Street and Main Beach. Inspections will not disappoint.
• Quality low-set brick home with Colourbond roof
• Home is approx. 8 yrs. old, with a North aspect
• Separate 1 bedroom studio with full bathroom, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Large Caesar stone Island bench with breakfast bar
• Huge double door walk-in pantry
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
• Three guest bedrooms, two with walk in robes
• Central bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
• Room for a pool
• Sliding doors off the living/dining and kitchen area to undercover entertaining, overlooking the Bali hut
• Ducted zoned air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Large triple car garage with automatic door, storage and workshop
• Beautiful, landscaped gardens, fully fenced secure yard
• Total land area is 871m2
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants or Farmers Markets
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $1900.00 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1588.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $1100 – $1200 per week approx.