New Contemporary Home in quiet cul-de-sac
Elevated in a quiet cul-de-sac street, this modern home completed in 2021, is immaculately presented both inside and out. Ideal for couples or families with easy living all on one level, it offers 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living / dining areas and a separate media room. The sleek white kitchen has ample storage and features stone bench tops, a tiled splash back, gas cooking and double sink.
Built on a generous 609 sqm fully fenced block there is side access for a boat, caravan or trailer and plenty of yard for kids and pets to play. The fully covered outdoor entertaining area is ideally positioned on the northern side enjoying a relaxed and private treed backdrop.
This home also includes a large double garage with internal access, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, 8kw solar power system and storage shed to the side. If you’re searching for a home you can move straight into and enjoy, in a quiet yet convenient location, then you must take a closer look at number 8 Jubilee Court.
• Contemporary low maintenance home set in quiet cul-de-sac
• Double lock up garage PLUS side access for boat or large caravan
• All bedrooms have built in robes, the master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Large open plan living and dining room plus media room
• North facing undercover alfresco area with private treed outlook
• Gourmet galley kitchen with stone benchtops
• Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
Distance to Outlook Shopping Centre – 700 metres
Distance to Noosa Golf Course – 800 metres
Distance to School’s – 1.7 kms
Distance to Tewantin CBD Village – 2 kms
Distance to Noosaville River Precinct – 4.5 kms
Distance to Hastings Street + Main Beach – 9 kms