EXCEPTIONAL SPACE, STYLE AND FAMILY VERSATILITY
Located in the highly sought-after Noosa Waters Estate, 42 Shipyard Circuit has plenty to offer. Convenient to Noosa Village shopping hub and Gympie Terraces cafés and restaurants, this is a sanctuary of immense appeal.
This private 4-bedroom home offers generous living spread over one level, a functional floor plan and a neutral colour palette throughout. Light filled large open plan design with high ceilings, offers relaxed easy-care living. Spacious kitchen with quality fixtures, fittings and ample cupboard and preparation space with breakfast bar. There is a separate lounge area to relax and unwind.
42 Shipyard Circuit is surrounded by superbly landscaped gardens, outdoor covered entertaining area with built-in oven and wine fridge, plus magnesium inground pool and putting green for the golfing enthusiast.
The master suite offers a generous ensuite and robes. The other 3 generous bedrooms all have robes and are serviced by a central bathroom. The home offers zoned ducted heating/cooling plus ceiling fans throughout. Other features include 20 solar panels, large double garage and side access for a boat, caravan or trailer.
Positioned within close proximity to all amenities such as schools, shops and restaurants and a short distance to iconic Hastings Street, Main Beach and Noosa National Park. Elevated up from the street, the home has a lot of depth and is surprisingly large, 42 Shipyard Circuit has plenty to offer.
• Quality low-set home, constructed of brick (rendered) insulated, with tile roof
• Built in 1999 – approx. 22 years old
• Private 700m2 elevated north facing block
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with high ceilings
• Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, breakfast bar, Smeg oven, Westinghouse induction cooktop, Dishlex dishwasher
• Master bedroom with double vanity, ensuite and robes
• Three double guest bedrooms, all with robes and serviced by central bathroom
• Separate carpeted lounge room
• Tiled floors in kitchen and living. Carpeted bedrooms
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with built in 900mm fan forced steam/air fry oven, wine fridge and ceiling fan
• 20 Solar panels and gas hot water
• Plantation shutters in lounge room and bedrooms
• Inground magnesium pool and a putting green
• Double garage with automatic door and extra storage
• Side access for a boat or caravan
• Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens
• Smoke alarms and safety switch in place
• Convenient location, easy walk to Gympie Terraces boutique shops, cafes & restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Rental: $1100.00 -$1200.00 per week
Council Rates: $2142.00 p.a. approx.