Opportunities like this are a rare find, with vacant land so scarce in this location, here is a fantastic opportunity to buy into the ever-popular Cooloola enclave. Renovate, build your dream home or add to your property portfolio. Situated on a generous 701m2 block with a north aspect, the possibilities here are endless.
Features include 3 bedrooms, high ceilings and seamless flow from the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, out to the covered outdoor entertaining area. The master bedroom includes an ensuite and walk in robe, while the other 2 bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom.
Other features include a single garage, secure fully fenced yard and plenty of room for a pool. Alternatively, this generous block offers the potential to build a fabulous home in a prime location.
Situated only 12-minute walk to Noosa Junction’s buzzy café scene, boutique shopping and cinemas. Alternatively, a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and Noosa National Park. This ideal location is a must for buyers to inspect, inspections will not disappoint.
• Single level brick home with tile roof
• Home was built in 1990
• High ceilings and tiled floors throughout
• Spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with seamless flow to outdoor covered entertaining timber deck
• Laminate benchtop, electric oven, and dishwasher
• Master bedroom with en-suite and robes and sliding door out to paved sitting area
• Two guest bedrooms, with robes and ceiling fans serviced by a central bathroom
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main living with ceiling fans throughout the rest of the home
• Single car garage
• Ideal to renovate or build your dream home
• Fully fenced secure yard with plenty of room for a pool
• Total land area is 701m2
• Smoke alarms and safety switch
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Council Rates: $1,904.56 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1,732.00 p.a. approx.
Permanent Rental $700-$750 per week approx.