Superb Townhouse in Central Location
Nestled into a quiet corner facing onto Woorookool Place, townhouse 13 overlooks the pool and allows natural light and cooling summer breezes to flow throughout. The interiors have been tastefully upgraded with a light coastal influence and include a modern equipped kitchen, renovated bathroom, updated lighting, new ceiling fans and elegant shear curtains in both bedrooms.
Open plan living and dining areas have a spacious feel and flow onto the generous poolside courtyard. Two large bedrooms occupy the upper level, both have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
A two minute walk to riverfront parkland, 2 kilometres to Hastings Street or Noosa Beach, and only 1 kilometre to Gympie Terrace, with its variety of riverside shops and restaurants. The location is exceptional and provides close proximity to all of Noosa most enviable lifestyle attractions.
– Recently refurbished
– Open plan living / dining
– Two large bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans
– Air-conditioned living
– Generous poolside courtyard
– Undercover parking
– Resort amenities include pool, tennis court & BBQ
– 2 minute stroll to riverfront parkland
– Distance to Hastings Street 2 kms
– Distance to Gympie Terrace 1 km
– Centrally located within close proximity to the river and beach