Stylish and Elegant
7 Toulambi Street is positioned in a quiet wide tree lined street and only a 7-minute walk to Noosa Junction’s cafés, wine bars and boutique shopping. Located in the highly sought after Cooloola Estate in an elevated position capturing the cooling breezes. Completely renovated, exuding style and elegance, this home is perfect for those looking to move in relax, unpack and just enjoy.
Upon entry to the home through the gated entry, you can tell immediately this home has been finished to the highest of standards, with a feeling of space, warmth, and elegance, this home is simply stunning.
The living, and dining areas look out to the in-ground pool and beautiful landscaped surrounds. The dining area off the kitchen opens out to a large undercover outdoor deck area surrounded by beautiful established landscaped gardens, fabulous for entertaining day and night. The tiled living allows for easy care, and there are numerous areas to escape and unwind.
There are two master suites with en-suites and built-in robes located at opposite ends of the home, and a further 2 bedrooms serviced by a main bathroom, all look out to lush greenery surrounds. The view across to the National Park and heathland from the home is simply stunning.
For those who love to be in the heart of it, Toulambi Street is superbly positioned and only 4 minutes’ drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park and the famous Sunday Markets. This home will suit most buyers, ideal for the owner occupier, investor, even a weekend pad for those living not too far away. Easy care and low maintenance, 7 Toulambi Street is ideal for those looking for some panache and style. There is a double carport and lock up workshop/storage room.
• Quality single level brick veneer rendered home with tile roof
• Home built in 1990 by AV Jennings – approx. 31yrs old
• Private 750m2 block with views to the National Park and Heathland
• Located in no through road within a 7-minute walk to Noosa Junction
• Complete renovation 18 months approx.
• Outdoor entertaining area overlooking heated in-ground pool and spa
• Elevated covered rear entertaining deck with ceiling fans and views to the National Park
• Two master bedroom options both with en-suite and robes
• Two guest bedrooms, both with ceiling fans serviced by a central bathroom
• Separate study or sitting area
• Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benches, electric oven, cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
• New carpet in all bedrooms
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in every room except bedroom 4
• Fully fenced secure yard with established gardens
• Carport and workshop plus two outdoor garden sheds
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Farmers market and Noosa Springs Resort and Golf Course
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach and Noosa National Park
Rental: $1000-$1100 per week
Council Rates: $2,152 p.a. approx.
Water Rates: $1,692 p.a. approx.