Contemporary and Classy
Auction Location: On-site.
Located in the highly sought after Noosaville precinct, 2/43 Bluefin Court is a flat level 800m walk to the ever-popular Gympie Terrace riverside hub offering chic cafe’s, buzzing bar scene and boutique shopping. Alternatively, a 10-minute walk to the Noosa Village Shopping Centre and a 5-minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach and National Park.
Tucked away in a quiet court, this duplex exudes contemporary class and subtle sophistication, with a well laid out floor plan and premium appointments throughout, it is truly something special.
The modern kitchen is well equipped with granite benches, ample cupboards and breakfast bar. There is a feeling of integration, placing focus on the generous living area. Crisp fresh lines combined with high ceilings, soft color palate and timber staircase complement the décor and add to the warmth and depth of the home.
Set over two levels, the ground floor features open plan kitchen and living flowing seamlessly out to the alfresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling inground plunge pool. There is also a separate guest powder room, under stair storage room, high ceilings, air-conditioning and internal access to the double garage through the laundry.
The upper-level features include, a TV sitting area/library, two generous guest bedrooms and beautifully appointed bathroom. The generous master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe opens out to a private balcony. This exceptional townhouse has plenty to offer and inspections are a must.
• Quality duplex with security gated entry
• Construction is block rendered with a tiled roof
• Intercom system
• Tiled flooring on the ground floor, carpeted on the upper level and all bedrooms
• Spacious open plan living, sliding doors to the outdoor alfresco terrace
• Security screens on all doors and windows on the ground floor
• Granite benchtop in kitchen, Schott cooktop, Bosch oven, Asko dishwasher, Panasonic microwave
• Separate powder room for guests on the ground floor
• Under stair storage room
• Outdoor entertaining area with automatic awning and in ground plunge pool
• Electric heat pump for the pool, automatic salt chlorinator
• 20 solar panels on the roof, 5kw, battery capability
• Ceiling fans in all living areas and bedrooms, reverse cycle split system on ground floor
• Upper level includes a separate TV room with office space
• 2 guest bedrooms with built in robes and a separate guest bathroom
• Luxurious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, reverse cycle split system and private balcony
• Double garage with internal access to the laundry
• Private secure landscaped gardens with automated sprinkler system at the rear of property
• Quiet location, easy walk to river, shops & restaurants
• 5 minute drive to Hastings Street and Noosa Beach
Council Rates: $1466.00 p.a. approx.
Rental Return: $850-$900 per week approx.
Body Corporate insurance only approx. $1627.00 per annum
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.