Stone’s Throw To The River
Located 200m walk to Gympie Terrace’s vibrant cafés, wine bars and boutique shopping, unit 4 Durramboi is the perfect place to call home. Whether it be a place of permanent residence or a weekend pad, this north facing apartment is superbly positioned.
With a private gated entry, unit 4 is only one of 11 apartments. Situated up one flight of stairs, and upon entry to the apartment, the unit is flooded with natural light. Open plan in design, there are two lots of sliding doors opening out to the wrap around verandah, providing plenty of spaces to escape, unwind and bask in the sunshine.
The kitchen overlooks the living and dining, which is very spacious. There are two bedrooms, a master bedroom with en-suite and robes, plus a second bedroom and 2nd bathroom to accommodate any guests.
Durramboi is a very tidy, well maintained boutique complex, offering privacy and security. There is also a shared swimming pool for those to enjoy, and the apartment has its own lock up garage and storage shed directly below the apartment.
Apartments like these are hard to find, flat walk to everything, bus stop across the road, this is a little gem.
This apartment is perfect for those looking for a lock up and leave, the desire to value ad, land bank, or simply enjoy. Unit 4 Durramboi is only a 5-minute drive to Hastings Street, Main Beach and the Noosa National Park.
– Two-bedroom apartment, main bedroom with ensuite
– Small secure gated complex of 11 units
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining with wrap around balcony
– North facing kitchen with breakfast bar
– Separate guest bathroom/laundry and separate toilet
– Master bedroom with ensuite, robes and ceiling fan
– Generous guest bedroom with robe and ceiling fan
– Multiple outdoor sitting areas
– Single car garage
– Complex pool with BBQ area and surrounded by landscaped tropical gardens
– Restaurants and shops of Noosaville are on the doorstep
– Walk to everything or bus stop and water taxi
– Perfect for buyers looking for permanent living, investment, or holiday escape for your family
Permanent Rental $650.00-$700.00 per week
Body Corporate Rates: $4,630.40 P/A approx.
Council Rates: $1,612.40 P/A approx.