A RARE OPPORTUNITY
Located in a wide tree lined street, in an elevated position, capturing the spectacular sunsets and cool ocean breezes. 16 Warana Street offers tree top canopy views and river glimpses.
Located a short 15-minute walk to Noosa Junctions buzzy café, bar scene, and boutique shopping, this solid two level home has plenty to offer.
Set back from the street offering extra parking for a boat or caravan, 16 Warana Street features include a self – contained living area opening out to the sparkling pool and deck area, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom located on the lower level, ideal for guests or teenagers, even a work from home situation, with separate entry.
The upper level comprises of timber floors, cathedral ceilings, glass windows and doors for natural light and expansive tree top views. There are two bedrooms located on this level, the master bedroom and ensuite, which open out onto a balcony, and another guest bedroom, serviced by a main bathroom.
The upper level from the living area opens out to a large covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool and established gardens. Other features include 5.5kw of solar and a double garage. Opportunities like this are rare to find.
Located in the heart of it all, 16 Warana Street is a 5 minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings Street, Main Beach, Noosa National Park and Gympie Terrace.
• Home built in 1990
• Two level home on private 607m2 block
• Rental history for holiday letting
• Perfect for dual living or holiday let
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances – oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and rangehood
• Granite benchtops in the kitchen and water filtration system
• New hybrid vinyl ash-colored boards and carpet throughout the home
• Master bedroom with en-suite, walk-through robe and split system air conditioning. The bedroom opens out via sliding doors to the timber deck
• One double guest bedroom upstairs, with robe and ceiling fan
• Two double guest bedrooms downstairs with robes and ceiling fans
• Central bathroom upstairs with double vanity, bath in downstairs bathroom
• Cathedral timber ceilings in upstairs living area
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main open living area, kitchen, and all bedrooms
• Separate sitting room
• Fully covered 15m timber deck for outdoor entertaining
• 5.5kw of solar
• New hot water cylinder
• New down lights throughout the home
• Double garage with new roof and automatic door
• Saltwater chlorinated pool surrounded by deck
• Landscaped gardens surrounding the home
• Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Rental: $850.00-$900.00 per week
Council Rates: $2,428.00 p.a. approx.