3 Sittella Court, Noosa Heads offers a slice of Spanish Hacienda. Set over one level, with a north aspect and nestled among a tropical rainforest setting, this private oasis offers easy living in the heart of it all.
“La Paloma” is a 15-minute walk to Noosa’s famous Farmers Markets and a 10 minute walk to Weyba Creek where you can drop your crab pot in, or your canoe and meander the foreshores of the river estuary.
The large open plan living offers seamless flow to the covered outdoor entertaining area and inground pool with heating, so you can swim all year round. There is also a separate media room which is located off the main living area. Other features include 4 bedrooms, plus an office, the three bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built-in robes serviced by the main bathroom. The master bedroom comprises an en-suite and built-in robes and opens out to a seating area overlooking the tropical rainforest setting and running water feature.
There is an office located near the front entry providing easy access for those who wish to work from home. 3 Sittella Court has been recently repainted throughout, new carpets and window furnishings installed, ready for those to simply move in, unpack and enjoy.
This home is perfect for those looking for character and appeal, privacy and nature. Located 4 minutes’ drive to Noosa Junction’s bustling café, wine bar scene and boutique shopping and a 7 minute drive to Noosa’s famous Hastings, Street and Main Beach. Inspections will not disappoint.
• Quality single level brick veneer rendered home, colourbond roof with gutter guard
• Home built in 2001 by Dwyer Quality Homes
• Private 607m2 block
• Cul-de-sac location
• Fully covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking heated pool
• Master bedroom with en-suite, robes, air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Three guest bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and robes
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining with separate office and media room
• New carpet, lights, ceiling fans, bathroom exhausts and window blinds
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in media room, plus a further two air conditioners
• New pool chlorinator and outdoor shade sail
• Outdoor shower
• Two pond features both with new water pumps
• Double garage with automatic door
• Landscaped gardens with garden lighting and irrigation for rear garden
• Great location, easy walk to Noosa Farmers market and Noosa Springs Resort and Golf Course
• Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach and Noosa National Park
Rental: Approx $950.00 per week
Council Rates: $1,366.00 p.a. approx
Water Rates: $1,800.00 p.a. approx