Simply Elegant, Palm Springs Vibe
Set over one level in a wide tree lined street only a 6 minute walk to Noosa Junction’s cafés, wine bars and boutique shopping. 42 Wyona Drive is located in the highly sought after Cooloola Estate in an elevated position capturing the cooling breezes. Exuding a Palm Springs vibe, this home is perfect for those looking to move in relax, unpack and just enjoy.
Upon entry to the home though the gated entry, you can tell immediately this home has been finished to the highest of standards, with a feeling of space, warmth, and elegance, this home is simply stunning.
The living, kitchen and dining are open plan in design, with exposed timber beams, mood lighting and featured rendered walls providing character and charm. The living room and breakfast bar room both open out to undercover outdoor areas surrounded by beautiful established landscaped gardens. The tiled living allows for easy care, and there are numerous areas to escape and unwind.
The master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is located at the end of the hallway and provides a sliding door out to the secluded entertaining area complete with bar overlooking the private gardens. There are also 3 other generous guest bedrooms, which are serviced by a main bathroom. Each bedroom has its own sliding door providing access to the stunning outdoor gardens.
For those who love to be in the heart of it, Wyona Drive is superbly positioned and only 4 minutes’ drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park and the famous Sunday Markets. This home will suit most buyers, ideal for the owner occupier, investor, even a weekend pad for those living not too far away. Easy care and low maintenance, Wyona Drive is ideal for those looking for some panache and style. There is a single garage with workshop room, plus a carport and extra space for a caravan, boat or trailer, with security gated entry.
– Single level home on private 607m2 block with electric gate
– Built approximately 1980
– Fully renovated throughout to a high standard
– Mele kitchen appliances – oven, cooktop, dishwasher and rangehood
– Stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathroom
– New light fittings, blinds, wool carpet, and tiles throughout the home
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Three double guest bedrooms, two with robes and ceiling fans
– Exposed timber beam ceilings and rendered feature walls
– All bedrooms with sliding doors, the master opens to outdoor entertaining
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in main open living area, kitchen, and all bedrooms
– Separate sitting room
– Fully covered outdoor entertaining area with built-in bar
– Crim safe screens on all doors and windows
– Single garage with automatic door and workshop/storage area, plus carport
– Room for boat or caravan plus outdoor shower
– Upgraded meter box and water meter
– Landscaped gardens and fully fenced yard with room for a pool
– Quiet location, easy walk to Noosa Junctions shops & restaurants
– Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Expected Permanent Rental: $850 – $900 per week
Council Rates: $2,152 p.a. approx.