Sophisticated & Stylish
Set over one level, with an appealing north aspect, 9 Rani Circuit offers relaxed luxury living in the heart of Noosaville. Approximately 5 years of age, and in immaculate condition there is a welcoming feeling of space and warmth with high ceilings and open plan living, there is an abundance of natural light.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining spill out to the alfresco terrace which overlooks the sparkling in ground pool and is surrounded by beautiful established landscaped gardens that light up spectacularly at night. There is seamless indoor/outdoor flow and there are numerous areas to escape, relax and unwind.
Ducted air conditioning feature in main living zones and all bedrooms have their own reverse cycle split systems. The luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe is separate from the other 2 generous guest bedrooms and office. The 2 guest bedrooms are serviced by a main bathroom and all open to a separate TV/reading room, overlooking the outdoor deck with day bed and sparkling pool. The attention to detail is obvious here and includes a guest powder room, generous double garage, plus access for a trailer, small vehicle, etc.
For those looking for style and panache, 9 Rani Circuit ticks all the boxes. Located 5 minute drive to Gympie Terrace’s bustling café and restaurant scene and only a 10 minute drive to Noosa’s famous Main Beach, Hastings Street and the Noosa National Park.
This home will suit all buyers looking for easy care and low maintenance, Rani Circuit is waiting for those who love privacy, natural light and for those who love to entertain, this home is ideal.
– Quality home, constructed of Hebel and weatherboard with Colourbond roof
– Completed 2015
– Private 645m2 corner block
– Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, double sink, Bosch oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
– High 9ft ceilings throughout the home
– Master bedroom with double vanity ensuite, walk in robe, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan
– Two double guest bedrooms, both with robes, reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Tiled floors and carpeted bedrooms
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout main living area plus ceiling fans
– Two decked covered outdoor entertaining areas with roll down blinds
– 18 Solar panels, 5kw and solar hot water
– Inground 6mx4m saltwater pool
– Double garage with automatic door, plus access for trailer or small vehicle
– Landscaped gardens with automated irrigation system, outdoor lighting on timers and fully fenced yard
– Quiet location, easy walk to Gympie Terraces boutique shops, cafes & restaurants
– Short drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Beach & Noosa National Park
Rental: $900-$950 per week
Council Rates: $2142.00 p.a. approx.