Resort Living In The Heart Of Noosaville
Located in the heart of the river precinct, Unit 35 at The Islander Noosa Resort, is only steps to Gympie Terrace’s cafes, restaurants, bars, and boutique shopping.
Numerous river activities await or catch the water taxi to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach. The perfect location for holiday makers to enjoy all Noosa has on offer. This fully furnished three bedroom holiday unit has all the attributes you desire for you and your guests including, open plan living with high raked ceilings, air conditioning, generous kitchen and multiple outdoor patio areas.
The ground floor offers open plan living, dining and modern kitchen. The master bedroom with ensuite, laundry and bathroom with bath. Upstairs there are two generous bedrooms both with ceiling fans.
Whether it be a first-time investment, adding another property to the portfolio or a simple weekend getaway, The Islander is known for its solid occupancy rates, great onsite management and returns.
Residents and guests of The Islander Noosa Resort have access to a range of facilities including lagoon-style pools, sauna, BBQ, games room, tennis courts and a well-equipped gym, it presents an ideal investment, holiday hotspot or comfortable permanent residence. It is a gated and secure complex and there is a single carport at the rear of the unit.
– Three-bedroom apartment, main bedroom with ensuite
– Situated adjacent to the main pool and surrounded by tropical gardens
– Fully furnished open plan living
– Generous kitchen with natural light and breakfast bar
– Separate guest bathroom and laundry
– Master bedroom with ensuite, robes and ceiling fan
– Two generous guest bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Multiple outdoor sitting areas
– Secure, allocated covered parking
– Complex with pools, BBQ, tennis courts, spas, saunas, gym, games room
– Restaurants and shops of Noosaville are on the doorstep
– Walk to everything or bus stop and water taxi
– A perfect holiday escape for your family while earning an income
Body Corporate Rates: $8,545 P/A approx.
Council Rates: $2,056 P/A approx.
Water Rates: $1,700 P/A approx.
Holiday letting figures and expenses available on request